2017年2月28日星期二

My Experience for Exploring the AIC Website

I saw a clear guide on the homepage while I explored the AIC website. It’s easy for me to find out what I want to visit. I think this website is so nice and convenient for people who want to visit the museum or know something about art. Not everyone has time to visit the museum, and the visitors may not have enough time to go through all part of the museum. The artwork that you are Interested in may not display while you are visiting. The website can help you know what exhibitions are showing and understand some information before visiting. You also can see the artwork that are not display on the website. It’s interesting that you can create your own collection on the website. In a word, it’s an interesting experience for exploring the AIC website.

没有评论:

发表评论

Artist Project Ⅲ - Chinese Contemporary Artist: Qiulin Chen

Qiulin Chen, one of famous Contemporary artist in China, was born in 1975 and graduated from Sichuan Fine Arts Institute in 2000. I chose...