2017年2月12日星期日

Artist Project/Video

https://cn.kizoa.com/Movie-Maker/d94287280k8733742o1/art-project---maya-lin


This video is about Maya Lin who is a famous designer and artist in the world. I introduce some information about her in the video, includes her education, her artistic life, and her honor. After watching this video, you can learn more about Maya Lin and realize how great job she did. The background music what I choose is Kiss The Rain, from a famous Korean Musician Yiruma. This music is expressing a natural and comfortable feeling in a summer raining night. I chose this music as a background music, because both of this song and Maya Lin’s works can let me feel natural, comfortable, and touched.

没有评论:

发表评论

Artist Project Ⅲ - Chinese Contemporary Artist: Qiulin Chen

Qiulin Chen, one of famous Contemporary artist in China, was born in 1975 and graduated from Sichuan Fine Arts Institute in 2000. I chose...