2017年1月29日星期日

Blog#1 - an Art Work that I Like

    The art work that I chose to present is a famous painting which was drown by Claude Monet. It is called Impression Sunrise. The view that Monet showed in his painting was not like a very real view. We can feel some mess felling from his draw so that he got many opposition at first. Impression Sunrise was a painting about the sight in a port when the sun rose. It used simple streaks and colors, so it looks like very hazy and casual. I like this painting because I feel peaceful and easeful when I saw it. The color that it used very mild and suitable. I can image a view when I saw this painting, the new day is beginning, the new hopes and opportunities are coming.

没有评论:

发表评论

Artist Project Ⅲ - Chinese Contemporary Artist: Qiulin Chen

Qiulin Chen, one of famous Contemporary artist in China, was born in 1975 and graduated from Sichuan Fine Arts Institute in 2000. I chose...