2017年2月20日星期一

Reflection

    Last Wednesday, I visited the Chicago Cultural Center with my classmates and teacher. I saw the exhibition Eugene Eda's Doors for Malcolm X College. Eugene“Eda”Wade who was born in Baton Rouge is a painter, print-maker, sculptor, and muralist. He designed those doors for MX College. From the introduction, I know that the door murals depict subject matter from African and African-American history and culture. I noticed that he used some lively colors in each door. Some of them are flat and two-dimensional, and others have more of a painterly quality.
     I saw another exhibition “Hey You! Yeah You!” too. Art is in life, from live. This exhibition is closer to our real life. I remembered a funny art work, but I did.t take the photo. It uses several parts to make up a sense. I thought it’s a whole view in this art work at first, and all the people who are playing are in the same place. I found my first opinion was wrong later. This art work made up from some different parts. It’s a great idea. The picture is one of the art work in this exhibition, and it shows us a small and active city.   


没有评论:

发表评论

Artist Project Ⅲ - Chinese Contemporary Artist: Qiulin Chen

Qiulin Chen, one of famous Contemporary artist in China, was born in 1975 and graduated from Sichuan Fine Arts Institute in 2000. I chose...