2017年4月23日星期日

Reflection Student Art Exhibit

In the Student Art Exhibit, i saw many creative artworks. They included many kind of works, such as paintings,sculptures, and photos. The best one I chose was a painting which called Lost Time. What can you see from this painting? A beautiful view outside of the window. Mussy toys all over the ground of the house. White and black are all colors in this painting. Less colors express more sadness from the painter. A photo of a woman place on a wall. I think she is a mother. Why she feels sad? What does she lose? Connecting with the toys, I guess she may lost her child. The painting was drawn by pencil. Humdrum colors and shadows construct a sad atmosphere. I found some colors or shapes what I have never seen. I chose a painting which named Dragon City. The painter created a fictitious image for dragon with shadow blue.

没有评论:

发表评论

Artist Project Ⅲ - Chinese Contemporary Artist: Qiulin Chen

Qiulin Chen, one of famous Contemporary artist in China, was born in 1975 and graduated from Sichuan Fine Arts Institute in 2000. I chose...